Last Modified: February 10, 2020
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Services
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and any other messages, between you and us
- Through any third party application by which you access the Services
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Services. By accessing or using Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy from time to time for updates.
Information We Collect. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services, and your usage details
- About your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and device manufacturer and model, and browser type and version.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website or App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including our business partners and affiliates
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or otherwise interacting with the Website or App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the Services.
Use of Your Information. The information we collect helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to individual interests
- Improve the performance of the Services
- Recognize you when you return to the Website or App
- Carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- Notify you about any changes to the Services or any products we offer through them
- Take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose anonymized, aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mill Steel, our customers, or any other individual or entity
Policy Towards Minors. Our Services are commercial in nature and are not intended for children under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or on the Website or App. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through the App. If we learn we have collected or received Personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION].
Your State Privacy Rights. Certain states permit users of our Services that are residents of those states to request certain information regarding our storage and use of those users’ Personal Information. If you would like more details on our storage and use of your Personal Information; if you would like to confirm and/or correct your Personal Information submitted to use via the Website or otherwise; or if you have another inquiry regarding your Personal Information, please send an e-mail to: [E-MAIL ADDRESS] or write to us at: [MAILING ADDRESS].