Mill Steel's full-time metallurgical and engineering staff, and our A2LA accredited laboratories ensure your quality standards are met every time.
Mill Steel provides full material certification with each shipment. Each certification includes full chemical analysis, Rockwell testing and full tensile testing for yield strength, ultimate tensile strength, total elongation and N-value and R-value where applicable.
We will certify all materials to the customer-ordered engineering specification. We're experts at meeting ASTM, DIN, JIS, SAE and OEM specifications such as automotive and appliance.
Have a question about steel that we didn't provide? No problem. Mill Steel routinely provides third-party testing services.
Click on the Quick Tech Info button to submit a technical question to our metallurgical staff; or email email@example.com.
Mill Steel Accreditations
Select Certification below to view PDF.
- Grand Rapids TS Certification
- Grand Rapids ISO Certification
- Grand Rapids - A2LA Accreditation
- Melvindale TS Certification
- Melvindale ISO Certification
- Melvindale - A2LA Accreditation
- Birmingham TS Certification
- Birmingham ISO Certification
- Birmingham - A2LA Accreditation
- Jeffersonville - A2LA Accreditation